Monday 17 December 2012

Sewing up a storm

Like everyone else I imagine - Christmas is just next week and my 'handmade' Christmas sewing is only half way through - what the hell happened this year???

So, in between Christmas gift making I've been doing a little of this...

fmq in a hoop and re-purposed tablecloth lace


a little of that....

a 'prayer flag' reminder for 2013 - now hanging outside in place of the tree my husband  butchered

and putting a 'scene' together to accompany my application to have a stall at the Red Hill Market (something I should have done at the beginning of this year)....



and happy to say I've been accepted for my first market in March 2013 - so will be very busy sewing away after I've finished sewing Christmas presents...and entertaining about 20 for Christmas Day.......


5 comments:

  1. Oooh gorgeous 'this' and 'thats'!! and a huge congrats on getting into Red Hill market, wow you are going to be a busy girl!! Have a wonderful Christmas amongst all those people, I hope you manage to get a rest in there too!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got your hands full! But lovely sewing happening despite that. Yay to the market!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the rest of that list, and congrats on the market acceptance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck getting allthe xmas sewing done. And the market sewing after that. I look forward to seeing all your inventory :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with all the market stall work...hope people appreciate your efforts and style :) x big sis xXx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments - so please feel free!!