Wednesday 24 August 2011

WIP Wednesday #2

A little action on a couple of things this week:

Finished: 
Cam's I Spy, blogged here

Quilts in progress:
One more hexagon, bringing total to 9

Received another couple of blocks for the do. Good Stitches quilt

Block no.37, Flower Pot, for Farmers Wife Quilt - but while I could manage a 6.5" x 6.25" finish, when I took a photo I noticed that the 'pot' will be cut off horribly when I sew on the sashing - so that's back on the 'to be made' list

No action, 9

Looming deadlines for new items not yet started (eeeek!):
Baby quilt for 10th September
Slippers for my ma-in-law for 18th September

Pop over to the Freshly Pieced to see what everyone else is up to:

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments - so please feel free!!