Tuesday 26 July 2011

Up from the depths

I have been a bit low over the last couple of weeks and it's really amazing how that tips the balance between your negative voice and your positive one - definite leaning towards the dark side!  However, I'm emerging from the fog and it feels good....

Last friday was my bff's birthday and we had a lovely lunch with friends - one of those gorgeous Melbourne winter days - sunshine and blue skies, albeit a little cold.

I collected a little bundle of goodies for her - she's really taken to patchwork and quilting (which I think is just perfect) so I included a couple of templates (Drunkards Path and Art Deco Fan), a quilting journal with a cover I made myself, a little pin cushion to match (which I forgot to photograph) and a set of Fleur-de-lis seals from a beautiful Papiro in Degraves Street, City.


Bff's journal cover
 Happy birthday bff

1 comment:

I love to read your comments - so please feel free!!